Australian Shipping Information:
- Dear Milu uses Australia Post for all Australian orders and DHL for all International orders.
- A signature is required upon delivery. Should you be unavailable at your provided shipping address, the courier will leave a delivery card and re-direct your parcel to your local post office for collection.
- For a prompt delivery, we recommend that all packages are sent to a company/business address.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- If the parcel is undelivered and needs to be resent, the customer will be charged an administrative fee of $15 before the shoes are redelivered.
- In the instance that a change of address is required following dispatch, you will be charged the administrative fee of $15 before the shoes are delivered. Please ensure that all of your details are correct prior to checkout.
- Australian Orders will take approximately 1-4 business days from the date of purchase to arrive to you. In the event that your order has not arrived within 4 business days, please track your order with your unique tracking number and contact your local post office.
- Delivery is Monday - Friday excluding public holidays.
- During the holiday season, there may be unforeseen delays that are out of our control. Please allow adequate time for delivery prior to your special occasion.
International Shipping Information:
- Dear Milu delivers internationally using DHL Express
- International deliveries will take approximately 3-12 business days from the day of purchase.
- A signature is required upon delivery, therefore we recommend a work address if this is possible.
- There may be unforeseen delays due to customs that are out of our control. Should you have any concerns, please contact your local DHL office for assistance and have your tracking number ready.
Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Dear Milu has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; Dear Milu recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
Tracking your order:
Once your parcel has left our warehouse you will be emailed tracking information so that you can follow up on the progress of your order. Simply use the tracking number on the Australia Post website for Australian orders and on the DHL Express website for international.
Please allow 24 hours from placing your order, before trying to track it, and 5 days before querying your order with customer service representatives at Dear Milu.
Shipping is a flat rate of $45 AUD worldwide. Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Dear Milu has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; Dear Milu recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
If the parcel is undelivered and needs to be resent, the customer will be charged an administrative fee of $15 before the shoes are redelivered.
Sizing information is intended for use as a guideline only and is by no means definitive. Sizing and fit may vary somewhat by style and material. Each customer can have different needs as length/width will differ from individual to another. Dear Milu follows a strict adherence to standard European sizing standards. Please see Dear Milu sizing chart for further details.
- We offer returns including exchanges on all FULL PRICED PRODUCT if you notify us within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- We are unable to accept returns for a refund on sale items for incorrect choice, fit or change of mind.
- Sale items may be exchanged for a different size of the same style if available, otherwise a credit note will be issued.
- Orders placed via afterpay are only eligible for exchange of size for the same full priced style purchased or refund if you notify us within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- Orders placed during unique promotions are only eligible for exchange of size for the same style purchased or refund if you notify us within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Exchanges are based on alibility.
- Please note that no refund or credit is given for gift vouchers.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. If you would like to return your purchase please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be sent a Returns Form and instructions on returning the product. After notifying us, Australian customers have 7 days and International customers have 14 days to return their product in its original condition. Dear Milu will only accept items that have not been worn and are in their original bag. Please note that the canvas bag(s) and stuffing are considered apart of the product and must be included when returning your order.
- Any returns that do not meet our Policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your own expense.
- When returning your product, please include your completed Return Form. If you do not include this paperwork, we may be unable to identify and process your return.
- All returns for change of size or change of mind are at the expense of the customer and must be returned via post only. Unfortunately we CANNOT allow customers into our warehouse or head office premises for any reason. This is company policy.
- Dear Milu is not liable for the loss of an item being returned and we strongly recommend that you return it using registered mail.
- We cannot process your return until we receive your goods via post only. Outside 7 days we will only refund your monies in the event that the goods purchased are faulty, provided the fault is not due to wear and tear, and is a manufacturing fault. This will be determined on the return of the item and after assessment. If a manufacturing fault occurs under normal use (not including general wear and tear) please contact us at email@example.com with a copy of your order and a detailed description & images of the fault. Returns will not be honoured if the item has been mistreated.
- We only accept items purchased through the Dear Milu website if you have purchased your shoes from a Dear Milu stockist please contact the store in which you purchased them from for further assistance. Dear Milu cannot be held accountable, or provide refunds or exchanges for purchases made outside of the Dear Milu website.